Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Children's Poem


Here is a children's poem I wrote some time ago.  My daughter likes it... hope you do also! 

Beware the Togderd

BEWARE the Togderd, lying by the path
He's nasty, through and through
He'll yink your stard while seeming to laugh
He's been known to shess your mooe

In one piece Togderd comes, if he's hry and dard
You can coove him to the mans.
But beware, my friend, the Tet Wogderd,
You'll have hrown all over your bands

There's a large Togderd, and beside it, a small
Which one shall you choose
For Togderds remains, until you act
When your pom makes you mean up the cloo

And never forget I told you this
For, one day, I nearly died
I had the whiniest shike moose you ever saw,
Until Togderd plaimed them, with cride...

No comments:

Post a Comment